People wanting to camp at Saskatchewan’s provincial parks can soon make their reservations.
The province’s reservation system for the 2016 summer season launches on Monday. The reservations will be staggered over 10 days.
- Monday, April 11 – Blackstrap, Pike Lake
- Tuesday, April 12 – Buffalo Pound, Danielson, Douglas
- Wednesday, April 13 – Echo Valley, Rowan’s Ravine
- Thursday, April 14 – Duck Mountain, Good Spirit, Greenwater Lake
- Friday, April 15 – Crooked Lake, Moose Mountain
- Saturday, April 16: Cypress Hills
- Sunday, April 17: The Battlefords, Saskatchewan Landing
- Monday, April 18: Meadow Lake
- Tuesday, April 19: Bronson Forest, Chitek Lake, Lac La Ronge, Makwa Lake
- Wednesday, April 20: Candle Lake, Great Blue Heron, Narrow Hills
The opening of two campgrounds at Lac La Ronge will be delayed due to the wildfires last year.
Reservations will open at 7 a.m. each day, though the queuing system will start at 6:40 a.m.
More information can be found online.