Service disruptions continue in the midst of a contract dispute between the city and the Amalgamated Transit Union.
Bus cancellations and delays are expected for Thursday, Nov. 24, with the following changes:
Regular routes cancelled
- University Direct 101 leaving Kingsmere Boulevard and Taylor Street at 7:35 a.m. Cancelled.
- University Direct 102 leaving 300 Block of Harold Road at 7:25 a.m. and 7:40 a.m. Cancelled.
- Route 21 leaving Reid Road and Central Avenue at 7:55 a.m. Cancelled.
- High School Extra cancelled.
- Route 81 Holy Cross, Walter Marry and Aden Bowman leaving Centre Mall at 8:26 a.m., students will have to catch the Route 81. Cancelled.
The following routes may experience a higher volume of passengers resulting in full buses during morning service:
- Route 4 from Kenderdine Road and Kerr Road to the University between 7:52 a.m. and 10:11 a.m.
- Route 6 from Market Mall Terminal to the University between 7:47 a.m. and 9:47 a.m.
- Route 13 leaving Redberry Drive and Reindeer Road to the University between 7:32 a.m. and 9:32 a.m.
- Route 13 leaving Broadway Avenue and Cascade Street University between 7:26 a.m. and 9:56 a.m.
- Route 17 leaving Preston Avenue and Cornish Road to University between 7:32a.m. and 10:02 a.m.
- Route 18 leaving Centre Mall to University between 7:35 a.m. and 9:32 a.m.
- Route 40 Leaving Berini Drive and Webster Street to University between 7:58 a.m. and 9:58 a.m.
- Route 45 Leaving Berini Drive and Webster Street to University between 7:43 a.m. and 9:43 a.m.
- Route 50 leaving McKercher Drive and Heritage Crescent to University between 7:29 a.m.and 9:29 a.m.
- Route 55 leaving McKercher Drive And Heritage Crescent to University between 7:12 a.m. and 10:12 a.m.
- University Overload leaving McKercher Avenue and 8th Street at 9:17 a.m.