The maker of Buckley’s cough syrup is recalling several products.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Inc. said a defect may cause plastic safety seals to fall into bottles, presenting a potential choking hazard.
The company listed the following products in a recall notice issued Thursday:
- Buckley’s Complete, DIN 02279703, 150 & 250mL
- Buckley’s Complete Mucus Relief, DIN 02357232, 150 & 250mL
- Buckley’s Cough & Chest Congestion, DIN 02289164, 150 & 250mL
- Buckley’s Cough Mucus & Phlegm, DIN02346451,150 & 250mL
- Buckley’s Original Mixture, NPN 02239538, 100 & 200mL
- Buckley’s Original Mixture Night Time, DIN 02230939, 100mL
Buckley’s Jack and Jill children’s cough syrup is not part of the recall as it uses a different seal.