K + S Potash is looking to hire at least 150 workers for its new mine and production facility near Bethune.
The Legacy Project will require a number of tradespeople and operators in the production and maintenance areas. The company is holding a job fair at the Cornwall Centre near the food court Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and then again Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Resumes will be accepted at that time by supervisors and human resources staff.
Commissioning on the project is scheduled for the summer of 2016. K + S expects to reach two million tonnes of production by 2017.
Current job postings include:
- Materials Technician (Shipper/Receiver)
- Project Engineer, Electrical/Instrumentation
- Distributed Control System Specialist
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
- Instrumentation Technician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Maintenance Pipefitter
- Maintenance Supervisor (24/7 Shift)
- Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities
- Panel/Field Operator