Flames destroyed a garage in Moose Jaw Monday.
Police were called to the 600 block of Fairford Street East for a report of a garage fire around 2:30 p.m.
When crews arrived, the entire garage was consumed by the blaze with heavy black smoke billowing in the air.
After firefighters extinguished the fire, it was discovered that the attached and neighbouring house were also damaged by the flames.
No one was injured.
The damage is estimated to be around $200,000.
Moose Jaw police and the fire department continue to investigate what sparked the fire.
— James Johnson (@fromthejaw) October 16, 2017