Police have arrested and charged two adults and a youth in connection to a string of robberies in Regina.
Police said the charges come after a complex investigation into a number of robberies between Dec. 30 and Jan. 7.
Witnesses told 980 CJME that the robberies were committed by men wearing monkey masks and brandishing knives.
Police said a total of six businesses were robbed:
- Dec. 30, 2017 on the 3600 block of Sherwood Drive
- Dec. 31, 2017 on the 2100 block of Pasqua Street
- Jan. 1, 2018 on the 1900 of Fleet Street
- Jan. 3, 2018 on the 4200 of block Albert Street
- Jan. 3, 2018 on the 3200 of block Montague Street
- Jan. 7, 2018 on the 4400 of block Rochdale Boulevard
Police said the robberies were committed in the early morning hours, with the suspects fleeing the scenes in stolen vehicles later found abandoned.
Hickson Alexander Blacksioux, 23, and Keegan Machiskinic, 18, are both facing multiple robbery charges.
Machiskinic is also facing charges in connection to a Jan. 11 robbery at a business on the 1100 block of Devonshire Drive.
A 16-year-old boy is also facing charges of robbery and wearing a disguise while committing a crime in connection with the Jan. 7 robbery.
All three appeared Monday morning in provincial court.