Regina Fire and Protective Services is calling a North Central home a “total loss” after a fire broke out there early Saturday morning.
Crews received the call about the house fire in the 1400 block of Retallack Street around 5:10 a.m.
When firefighters arrived on-scene about four minutes later, the home was fully engulfed in flames.
Fire crews quickly got the blaze under control, which prevented it from spreading to neighbouring homes.
No people or pets were injured in the fire.
Investigators will begin looking into what sparked the blaze on Tuesday.