Sarah Mills: FIFA doesn't need empty seats during this World Cup
Sarah Mills says overpriced tickets means empty stadiums, so expect last-minute World Cup ticket sales with cheap offeri...
Regina police continue to search for a second suspect after charging a teenager on Monday.
So far, police have arrested a 16-year-old boy in relation to two homes that were shot at over the weekend in North Central.
The 16-year-old is charged with possession of a firearm and a machete, two counts of discharging a firearm in a reckless manner, 13 counts of mischief under $5,000 and breaching a court order.
As investigators look into the case, police said further charges are pending the outcome as to what investigators find.
No description of the second suspect was provided by police.
The accused made his first appearance on these charges in Youth Court on Monday.




