The CFL season is unofficially underway with the start of Saskatchewan Roughriders’ training camp Sunday in Saskatoon.
The Riders made a number of moves as training camp got underway.
The Riders have signed:
- International defensive lineman Curt Maggitt
- International defensive lineman Johnny Maxey
- International defensive lineman Michael McFarland
- International running back Josh McPhearson
- International offensive lineman Marcus Oliver
- National defensive lineman Jordan Reaves
- International running back Zac Stacy
The Riders added territorial junior, national offensive lineman Logan Ferland.
Two players were moved to veteran injured:
- National kicker Tyler Crapigna
- National fullback Spencer Moore
National linebacker Kevin Francis was moved to the one-game injured list.
Three players were suspended:
- National long snapper Jorgen Hus
- International running back Trent Richardson
- National defensive lineman Eddie Steele
And international running back Cameron Marshall was released.