The precautionary drinking water advisory that was in place for parts of southeast Moose Jaw was lifted Sunday.
It was initially put in place because of nearby construction on Thursday.
The system has since been flushed and samples from the distribution system show the water is safe to drink.
The advisory has been lifted for the following areas:
- 100 to 200 block of Home Street East, Lillooet Street East, Iroquois Street East and Elsom Street East
- 000 to 200 block of Maple Street East
- Coteau Street to First and Ninth Street South East
- Dufferin Avenue
- Seventh Avenue South East from Victoria to Coteau
- Victoria Street from Dufferin to Seventh Avenue
- Ninth Avenue Viaduct
- Pasqua water users