With the Our Best To You Art & Craft Sale, the Remembrance Day ceremony and the Rider game all being held in and around Evraz Place on Sunday, the parking lot is sure to be buzzing.
The parking plan for the day is as follows:
Remembrance Day Ceremony (9 – 11:45 a.m.)
- Free public parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Lot(s) D, F & G.
- Guests may enter and exit through any gate.
- All vehicles will be directed off the property shortly after the ceremony.
Our Best To You (11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Free public parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Lot(s) B, C & E.
- Guests are asked to enter/exit the property through the Lewvan Drive gate only.
Rider game (11:45 a.m. – end of game)
- Lots D1, D2, F, L1, L2 and L4 will be closed to the general public and available for Rider parking pass holders only.
- Access to these lots are via through Lewvan Drive gate only.
As a way to prevent game day attendees from parking in the area held for other guests, Evraz Place said parking attendants will validate entry before guests will be able to park on the grounds.
With traffic expected to be heavy in the area, people are encouraged to arrive early, as well as to carpool, get dropped off or use public transportation.