The 106th Grey Cup matches up two teams that have strengths and weaknesses that counterbalance to have an even matchup.
So even, that the CFL probability has Ottawa at 50.4% chance of winning to 49.6 per cent chance for the Stampeders.
Vegas right now has the Stamps as four point favourites in a game that should be around 28-24 in their mind.
Calgary has the ghosts of Grey Cup past lingering as Ottawa has the fresh memory of complete dominance over Hamilton, while some remember shocking the world in 2016 by beating Calgary in overtime.
But where I feel the game will be won is where it usually is won: The trenches. Which offensive and defensive line can control the game, open run lanes, protect the quarterback and put pressure on Bo Levi Mitchell or Trevor Harris?
And the advantage, like it was for Calgary in the West Final, goes to the Stampeders.
Calgary 32 – Ottawa 26 as Mitchell wins his second ever title and presses mute on the critics.