Saskatoon police are investigating two houses that were shot at in separate incidents over the weekend.
Saskatoon Police Service (SPS) said in a news release on May 19 they did not believe the incidents were related, but members of the force’s Guns and Gangs Unit were investigating.
Read more:
- Saskatoon hate crime unit investigating after man allegedly tried to sever church gas line with axe
- Saskatoon police briefs: Family bear sprayed in home, taxi driver shot with BB gun over long weekend
- Naked man arrested after allegedly entering Saskatoon home
The first shooting was on May 16 around 6:50 a.m., after SPS said it received reports that a man was seen firing a gun at the front of a home in the 2500 block of Melrose Avenue in the Avalon neighbourhood.
No one was injured, police said, and the man was driving a dark coloured car. SPS said a minivan was seen driving up to the address before both vehicles sped off.
Then, on May 18, the occupant of a home in the 100 block of Gladmer Crescent called police to say several people were trying to break in around 2 a.m.
Police said no one in the Queen Elizabeth neighbourhood home was injured but several bullets had been fired at the home and the front door had been broken down.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the SPS at 306-975-8300 or to inform Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or at saskcrimestoppers.com.
Read more:









