Murray Wood: What rights do we have to defend our property in Canada?
Murray Wood says self defence in the spotlight again with a case in Manitoba of a landowner charged for firing a shot wh...
Saskatoon police have laid charges in connection to a shooting that claimed the life of a 27-year-old man.
In a release, police said at 6:30 a.m. on Sunday, an officer was waved down by a man who said he had been shot in the 200 block of Avenue O South.
The victim was transported to hospital by Medavie Health Services paramedics but later died from his injuries.
The victim has been identified as Shedane Favel.
Police announced late Sunday they had arrested three boys aged 13, 14 and 16 in connection to his death.
The trio will appear in Saskatoon Provincial Court on Monday charged with second-degree murder.
This is the city’s fifth homicide in 2022.




