Rawlco Contest Rules
No Purchase Necessary
Location: The Total Service Area of JACK FM, Z99, News Talk 980 CJME
Time: In perpetuity
- All entrants to any JACK FM, Z99, News Talk 980 CJME (now referred to as Rawlco Radio) contest both imply and agree to participate in the contests and obey the rules by their participation in the contest.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Rawlco Radio retains the right to substitute a prize with another in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond Rawlco Radio’s control.
- All prizes will be presented to winners at Rawlco Radio Saskatoon’s office, unless otherwise noted.
- Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 19 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize.
- Employees of Rawlco Radio, its affiliated companies, their advertising agencies and any family members are not eligible to enter or win.
- No prize may be used in any way that would have or could have been expected to have an adverse or negative effect on Rawlco Radio.
- If the prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment or a special event, winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by Rawlco Radio’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from Rawlco Radio does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside of Canada, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid Canadian passport. If the winner does not have a valid Canadian passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited.
- Winner will permit Rawlco Radio to use their name, voice and/or likeness without prior notice or compensation, for promotional purposes in connection with the contest in either broadcast or print forms.
- Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified.
- Winner agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless Rawlco Radio, promotion agencies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest and/or acceptance of the prize.
- Only one person may enter any contest per written entry form. No “duos”, groups or teams will be allowed to enter together. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding Rawlco Radio contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Rawlco Radio Marketing and Promotions Department, whose decisions are final and indisputable.
- I agree to indemnify and to hold Rawlco Radio, it’s affiliated and parent companies harmless in the event of any injuries or other maladies with regards participation in any contest staged or sponsored by Rawlco Radio. I have entered the contest at my own risk, and agree to hold nobody responsible for injuries or misfortune with regards to participation in any Rawlco Radio contest.
- If concert or other ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, cancelled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, Rawlco Radio will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
- Contest/Prize winners must pick up their prize(s) within 30 days, after which time their prize(s) will be forfeited.
- Contest/Prize subject to Federal, Provincial and local regulations and laws and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Upon winning any prize from Rawlco Radio, the contestant is no longer eligible to win any prize from Rawlco Radio within a thirty (30) day period following the first win.
- Upon winning a prize valued at $1,000 or more or winning a trip, the household may not win a second trip or prize valued @ $1,000 or more within a one (1) year period following the first win.
- Winners must use their true, legal name when playing contests or claiming prizes and may not win any contest under an assumed name. Winner will be disqualified and prize(s) forfeited if they are found playing under an assumed name or alias.
- Rawlco Radio is not responsible for any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to local or long distance Phone Company’s failure, power company failure or other act of god.
- Meet & Greets – If you win the opportunity to meet a musician, Rawlco Radio cannot guarantee that any or all members of the band will appear.
- Rawlco Radio retains the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason.